Make a Donation via Paypal OR Credit Card
Please consider making a donation to Second Wind. Your gifts of money and time help us to achieve our mission:
To improve the quality of life for lung transplant recipients, lung surgery candidates, people with related pulmonary concerns and their families, caregivers and friends, by providing support, advocacy, education, information and guidance through a spirit of service, adding years to their lives and life to their years.
Second Wind receives no governmental or foundation support, and has no office or paid staff. Thus, every dollar you donate goes directly to support the services we offer to the lung transplant community, including:
- – Financial assistance grants to help with unforeseen expenses that lung transplant candidates and recipients face during the their journey.
- – Publication of our quarterly newsletter, AirWays, which provides information on the latest trends in the treatment of lung diseases and transplantation.
- – Maintenance of a 24 hour HELP line.
- – Costs related to hosting and maintaining this website.
- – Support for our Peer Mentor program and the Email Support Group, both of which allow transplant candidates and recipients to connect with others who have experienced the same challenges.
Click the Make a Donation button below to make a donation via Paypal. (TO PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD: Fill in the fields under “Don’t have a PayPal account?”)
Make a Donation via check or money order
If you don’t have a PayPal account or do not wish to use a credit card you can send a check or money order payable to Second Wind to:
Second Wind Lung Transplant Association, Inc.
Sarah Ridder, Treasurer
3590 Beckwith Lane
Crete, IL, 60417